Why MokaFive for Healthcare
Healthcare organizations have heightened needs for compliance policies to address security and privacy. IT must balance these needs with the increased use of laptops, ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones. Unfortunately, today’s mobile management tools treat smartphones like a computer, requiring agents to understand operating state and adjust configurations, while limiting access and functionality. Meanwhile, other solutions actually try to cram a whole Windows desktop onto a phone. These don’t meet the unique needs of healthcare organizations.
MokaFive for Healthcare solution enables you to balance the needs of your many types of workers — executives, healthcare providers, sales reps as well as contract workers throughout the organization — with compliance policies to meet your organization’s and the government’s requirements.
MokaFive for Healthcare includes:
- Contractor Workforce. MokaFive gives IT the centralized control it needs to protect sensitive corporate assets and IP, along with the ability to trust devices and networks regardless of their location.
- Compliance Policies. M5 takes a radically simple approach to compliance policies: secure and manage your critical information assets, and don’t worry about managing commodity devices.
- Simplified Endpoint Management. The M5 Management Console provides a single pane of glass to manage IT access to all data, applications and networks.
- OS Migration. MokaFive enables organizations to move the OS of all workspaces at one time or in groups, when it meets the organization’s needs.
- IP Protection. MokaFive enables IT to control information on every device within an enterprise from one central console with dozens of flexible policies to fit each organization’s businesses needs.