Why MokaFive for Finance
One of the many common themes across finance, banking and insurance organizations is a highly-distributed workforce, which includes executives, sales reps, contract workers and field office staff. A distributed workforce presents unique challenges for both IT support and mobile security. For too long, IT has attempted to manage multiple endpoints. What really has the value and needs management and protection are the data and applications the device processes, not the device itself.
M5 is the first IT security and management platform that turns the old model on its head and enables IT to retain centralized control, but also distributes trust to the user base for device choices, access times, and locations. M5 creates a highly-elastic enterprise perimeter in which all your critical data and apps can be encrypted and safely delivered to any device as a simply-managed workspace.
MokaFive for Finance includes:
- Contractor Workforce. MokaFive gives IT the centralized control it needs to protect sensitive corporate assets and IP, along with the ability to trust devices and networks regardless of their location.
- BYOD. Say yes to employees who want to use their personal laptop, tablet or smartphone without fear of security breaches, malware intrusions, or unauthorized access.
- Tablets at Work. MokaFive enables IT to say yes to tablets in the workplace, as well as on the shop floor or in the field. The M5 containerized workspace keeps critical data and applications available and secure, no matter where the device may be.
- IP Protection. MokaFive enables IT to control information on every device within an enterprise from one central console with dozens of flexible policies to fit each organization’s business needs.
- Simplified Endpoint Management. The M5 Management Console provides a single pane of glass to manage IT access to all data, applications and networks.