There are no events at this time.
Please check back later.
“BYOD is one of the most important directions in enterprise IT, with enormous potential benefits in productivity and cost savings. BYOD isn’t just about securing or even managing mobile devices. There are major requirements in consciousness-raising, policy definition and enforcement, and end-to-end solutions that include not just devices, but the enterprise data they increasingly contain.”
—Craig Mathias, Principal
MokaFive @ a Glance.
MokaFive creates a highly-elastic enterprise perimeter where user data and applications are delivered as simply-managed and highly-secure workspaces to popular end-user devices.
M5 Enterprise AnyWare delivers:
- Un-tethered, device-aware, and secure access on public and private networks
- Centralized management of image and policies
- Standardized single image, yet layered with customized apps and data
- Single click recovery from malware and virus attacks
- Online and offline access, as well as out-of-band management